- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic bags.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty. Anna Willess Williams, a teacher and philosophical writer, modeled for this design by George T. Morgan of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Add these iconic Random Year About-Uncirculated Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
The more you order, the more you save!
No-Hassle 60-Day Return Policy
We are so confident you will be thrilled with your purchase that we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollar AU for any reason, let us know within 60 days of purchase. We will gladly refund your money and pay all return shipping costs. Contact us by email to learn more.
Please note - Due to recent increases in demand we are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date, but we are doing our best to try and ship orders out within 2-3 days of the order being placed. Please allow at least 7-10 business days (1-2 weeks) for your order to arrive. Thank you!