The Mercury dimes in these 50-coin, $5 face value rolls are an excellent way to get started in Silver investing. Many have been melted over the years adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 3.575 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll.
- Obverse: Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- All coins are dated from 1916-1945.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Handle your investment with care. Don't forget to add cotton gloves to your order if you don't already have them.
No-Hassle 60-Day Return Policy
We are so confident you will be thrilled with your purchase that we offer a 60-day no-questions-asked guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your 90% Silver Mercury Dime 50-Coin Roll Avg Circ for any reason, let us know within 60 days of purchase. We will gladly refund your money and pay all return shipping costs. Contact us by email to learn more.
Please note - we are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date, but we are doing our best to try and ship these out within 1-2 days of the order being placed. Please allow at least 9 business days for your order to arrive. Thank you!